Tuesday 6 November 2012

I love my life! [Oct.09]


Wow! Bet no-one thought i'd be writing that title anytime soon!! i'm feeling so fabulous today, i wanted to record a weblog to remind me, for those days when i am feeling blue...

i wrote this earlier about Beyond Bizarre, the BBB after-party, and i'm repeating it here so that the sentiments don't get lost in my post history:

rose_in_chains wrote:
BEST NIGHT EVER! ... and i've had some good nights in my time! :-DThank you, thank you, thank you, to all my lovely lovely tormentors!!! i am still buzzing and wired... Don't think i can wear low cut tops for a few days, and not sure which of the gorgeous whip men to blame for that! :-D Evil wooden spooner... the marks are already(!) fading... :( (but the bottom *feels* beautiful) :) i have NEVER blissed out so completely, to be blissed out again, to be flying, to be high, and stayed happy ALL night! Wow! :-D
Fantastic equipment, amazing and varied play to watch (when i wasn't otherwise engaged...;)), the best House Domme and Dom EVER, it's so worth the 135 mile trip up from London! :-D

Yes, there are some things which aren't *perfect* right now about my life... And yes, last year pretty much sucked, and this year has been mostly spent recovering... But i love my life!
This isn't just a post-play high. i really feel as though i've started to turn a corner. i still get wobbly every so often, but i'm (mostly) positive about the future. i am incredibly lucky to have my amazing friends, who have supported me and continue to support me, whatever it seems i throw at them. i feel lucky, i feel blessed, and mostly, i feel happy. It's an emotion i've not had a close relationship with for quite a while. i like it! :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.