Monday 5 November 2012

Farewell Master (May 2008)


[Re-posted from IC. BTW, no, this one no longer has a piece of my heart. Arse].

i am no longer my Master's sub. i feel as though my world has been ripped away and whilst i totally understand why it had to happen, i want to shriek and scream and cry. D/s is intense, and i felt very intensely about Him, i loved Him, i still do, i can't help myself. W/we were essentially incompatible from the beginning, each wanting different things from a D/s relationship, but somehow W/we made it work for quite a long time. Vanilla events in both O/our lives conspired against U/us and He had the integrity and strength to make the difficult decision. i understand, i just don't like it.

Right now i'm caught between uncontrollable tears that come suddenly and stoic emptiness… i'll be OK, soon. There's no other way to be, and whilst all i want to do is either run away on a long road trip, or curl up in a ball and hibernate, somehow i'll find the strength to carry on.

To all my friends – thank you for your friendship and your support. Give me a few hugs when i see you next…

To all the ladies who serve Him in future – serve Him well, He deserves the very best you can be.
To His Girlfriend – love Him, He deserves to be loved for everything He is, everything He tries to be, and everything He tries to hide. Love Him because of His flaws, not despite them. Love Him with all Your heart.

To Him – thank You. You took me on this journey, You guided me, You cared for me, You gave me the greatest gift i've ever known, the gift of my submission and an understanding of what that is, and understanding of myself through that. Whatever the future holds for me, i'll take forward with me everything that You've taught me. Thank You for allowing me to serve You, for allowing me to give You pleasure, for being my Master.

Above all, i will always be Your friend and You will always have a place in my heart.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.