Tuesday 6 November 2012

LOL! [Jan.10]


Received this in my inbox on another site today...
If you are interested in coming to Denmark after learning each other to know, I will be a strict master for you, and will own and use you in any way. You will just be made a 24/7 slave for unlimited use, and will stay periodically in my cage and be in chain when not in use or being trained.I am looking for a person, who really enjoys bondage, and being kept as a fulltime slave.
Well, if anyone is interested in the above, I'd be happy to put you in touch.. ;)

Strange, because I don't even use the other site much, and I can't believe he'd ever think there was something in my profile that meant that would appeal to me...

Did make me smile despite feeling poorly with a cold this morning though! :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.