Tuesday 6 November 2012

If the World Ends Tomorrow [May 11]


I think I'll actually be a little upset.

It's quite taboo to have the kind of apathetic view to living that I've fostered over recent years, it makes people very uncomfortable. Of course, we're all going to die one day, but we're not supposed to welcome it...

But if the end of the world is tomorrow, I'll be really pissed off. Because I'm starting to formulate a plan for living, for what I want to achieve, do, experience and I'm really no way close to being done with living this life.

Yes, I have up and down days. But the up days are more frequent now than they were. And I have a vision of a future that'll bring more and more up days.

I won't be enraptured of any rapturing and I very much hope that the predictions are wrong....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.